Exceeding Your Expectations, One Stitch At A Time.
My Sewing Lounge is a sewing machine dealer and Jenome, Elna and Necchi authorized service and repair shop.
As a small, locally owned business, we can offer customized, small or one-on-one classes to suit your experience level and sewing goals. We offer open sew time in our lounge as well as coached open sew time.
Own a machine, but don’t know how to use it? We offer one-on-one machine classes as well.
Let us help you with your next project.
- How to Use Your Sewing Machine
- Learn to Sew
- Home Décor; Begin With Pillows, How to Measure & Calculate Fabric Yardage for Curtains
- Learn to Sew Simple Garments, Advanced Garment Sewing
- Beginner Alterations – Learn to Hem
- Up cycling Thrift Store Finds
- Craft Sewing: Tote bags, make-up bags with zippers, backpacks, gifts, I-Pad covers, etc.
- Private Classes – Create Your Own Class
Open Sewing Time – Come sit and sew with us – coaching available.
Call 239-272-0658 to schedule a class or workshop
Check back with us soon as more content is being added daily.